Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Golden State of Mind

Hey! So I made it to Irvine -- it's amazing!!! I have already had my interview with the president and he is super awesome. I think he said I am to serve in the Laguna Niguel ward and that it is an awesome ward. 
We had a pretty warm welcome at the airport. There was about 15 people - from the presidency and a few elders and sisters. They love taking pictures of everything we do, including just sitting around. 
The best part about today is going to be the nap time they have set aside for us. Then around 4 we are going to have a transfer meeting where any missionary who is getting transferred or put into leadership attends. Also we will find out who our training companion is. 
They have posted a few pics already and there are more to come, also they have a few videos. But the people are amazingly nice and helpful. But I really want to go have my nap time right now so until next Monday this email will have to do and so will the pictures. 


Kye and the Mission President and his wife


Marking where he is from on the mission map
(Utah is in the bottom corner for some reason??)


Kye and his companion, Elder Hancock




No comments:

Post a Comment